A Podcast Style Course to Teach Parents How to Start Solids
Parent's with children 0-24, we're here to support you with both our parent experience and 15+ years of combined Feeding Therapy experience and expertise.
There is plenty of internet information (and opinions) when it comes to infant and toddler feeding, but, there are very few for parents that incorporate both development and nutrition.
We created one comprehensive resource to empower parents to start solid foods in a confident and safe way and raise adventurous and healthy eaters from the start.
This is For You if...
- You love being adventurous with food and want your little one to join in the joy that comes with being a foodie
- You're a first time parent and solid foods are scary
- You're a second time parent and you want to prevent your second child from being as picky as the first
- You've read all the mom blogs, talked to your pediatrician, and still feel unsupported in the journey that is transitioning to solids
- You've started solids already and it's just not going as well as you hoped
- You're expecting and want to get all your ducks in a row before your little one arrives
What We'll Cover
Meet Your Hosts
Christine Muldoon, M.ed, FNTP
Christine is a Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, former educator and mom of 3. She specializes in perinatal and childhood nutrition and believes that nourishing the body goes beyond just food. She is the founder of Nourish the Littles, an online community that teaches parents how to feed their families holistically.
Leah Foreman, OTD, OTR/L
Leah is an Occupational Therapist and Feeding Specialist who works with all feeding needs from complex medical feeding to picky eating. Her passion is creating family routine and ritual around mealtimes and she believes one of the many joys of life is sharing food with others. She practices locally in Colorado with her team at Nurtured Pediatrics.